www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I worked on this old shot alittle now that I have Photoshop
What do you think

84379947.jpg

Edited

84788848.jpg

erm...boobies? Sorry that's the only thing I can think of when looking at that pic.

And her left leg looks weird.

I like this shot, but I agree with others. She needs to cover up, since you can see like well... everything! :hail:

looks good. shows some creativity.

Awesome Picture, and the edited is something else, and the emotions in the picture is good enough to let all the guys only thinking about the boobies .. eheh

i can just pot small comment, the leg in the bottom you cut it and it's looks you are missing something on the subject

843799471ch9.jpg

i edited the leg in the bottom

Her right cheek/jaw area seems to be over processed. Did you do some smoothing in this area? I like the composition. The only thing I would've done was to tighten her bikini top a bit. Yes, it's sexy, but a bit distracting from the other wonderful aspects of the photo, especially the hands.

I like this shot, but I agree with others. She needs to cover up, since you can see like well... everything! :hail:

:blushing: You'all make good points but I must be lookin at a different picture than you are. Or maybe my monitor is going on the blitz. I only see a suggestion of breasts. Don't see nipples nor pubies. I so don't see everything.

Actually, I find the shot to be quite tame. I'd even ok it for General Audience.

All kidding aside, the focal length appears to be too short and is not suited for the chosen camera-to-model distance. It causes the model to appear disproportionate. Clone out both legs and feet and you'll have a much improved shot.

I don't object to the overall image being too soft. Historically, a little softness in portraits have always been accepted.

Ok I posted a copy with her legs edited out and put it in my first post so you can see both side by side. Thanks for the feed back!!

Jason

The edit isn't quite what I expected, but still, I prefer it over the original. You did good with the cloning.

Love the shot...but I don't like her tribal. May as well get 49.95 tattooed on her....lol.

Oh well...that's the only complaint I have. I like the original....but only cause you shouldn't have edited out her left leg. Edit out her right leg and I think it'd look better...cause her right leg is kinda awkward.

Great shot! (sorry I don't agree with most that she should be covered up - should she be standing in water wrapped in a bedsheet?) The edited version makes me look for legs. Although I agree with Sideburns that the right leg looks funny, I think editing it out may look strange. Personally, I think the original is great.

Most reactions

Back