Hottest model I know...

I get what you were going for but I think just a hint of rim lighting would help. Almost like when you see a 1/2 or 1/4 moon brightly lit and if you look hard enough, you can just barely see the dimly lit outline of the rest of it. It adds some degree of interest to me.

Well it held my interest for longer than 3 seconds. In fact, long enough to perhaps notice a lonely gray hair?????? If so, Sa sa sa Salt N Pepa's hear!

I thought maybe I should try a shot like that, but sheesh I am not confident enough to view my ugly mug that close up.

You need more cowbell.

Obviously I was going for a brighter lit side, but notice the shadow side. Clicky

You need more cowbell.

Obviously I was going for a brighter lit side, but notice the shadow side. Clicky

Ahh good example. I will have to strive to take such a good photo.

Just too dark!

Well it held my interest for longer than 3 seconds. In fact, long enough to perhaps notice a lonely gray hair?????? If so, Sa sa sa Salt N Pepa's hear!

I thought maybe I should try a shot like that, but sheesh I am not confident enough to view my ugly mug that close up.

Ever since I turned 30 they've been popping up like crazy. My grandfather was almost fully gray by 40 so I guess I am taking after him.

Haaaaa, is that you? I hate to say it, but yeah, hot. I'd ask you to pose for my camera if you were in AK or NYC.
Some reflected light to camera left would definitely help this shot in my opinion.

I picture Runnah in one of the Spartans outfits from 300 waving his camera around yelling "THIS... IS.... TPF!"

Haaaaa, is that you? I hate to say it, but yeah, hot. I'd ask you to pose for my camera if you were in AK or NYC.
Some reflected light to camera left would definitely help this shot in my opinion.

I look better the darker it gets. I look like George Clooney in the dark.

Are we having a TPF beard contest this winter?!

I like this photo as is; you could try re-shooting with additional light and find more people like it or like it better but that would be another image. This one is a perfectly decent image in its own right.

Imagine, if you will, that you've just wrecked your car. You wake up with the smell of airbag, gasoline, random car fluids. You hurt all over. Your face feels like someone punched it with a big canvas bag, because someone did. Now this guy starts asking you urgent questions that make very little sense. And then he tells you that you're going to be OK.

Imagine, if you will, that you've just wrecked your car. You wake up with the smell of airbag, gasoline, random car fluids. You hurt all over. Your face feels like someone punched it with a big canvas bag, because someone did. Now this guy starts asking you urgent questions that make very little sense. And then he tells you that you're going to be OK.

That very well might be the end...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back