Hottest model I know...

Imagine, if you will, that you've just wrecked your car. You wake up with the smell of airbag, gasoline, random car fluids. You hurt all over. Your face feels like someone punched it with a big canvas bag, because someone did. Now this guy starts asking you urgent questions that make very little sense. And then he tells you that you're going to be OK.

And through the haze of pain and confusion you blurt out, 'Grizzly Adams! Grizzly Adams--what the f&&k happened to your HAIR,man, your HAIR!!!"

Imagine, if you will, that you've just wrecked your car. You wake up with the smell of airbag, gasoline, random car fluids. You hurt all over. Your face feels like someone punched it with a big canvas bag, because someone did. Now this guy starts asking you urgent questions that make very little sense. And then he tells you that you're going to be OK.

And through the haze of pain and confusion you blurt out, 'Grizzly Adams! Grizzly Adams--what the f&&k happened to your HAIR,man, your HAIR!!!"

I actually laughed. Out loud. WITH a snort, a fully legitimate snort. Well done, sir!

Back to the original image, I think it could be improved by a light touch of background light. Just enough to outline a silhouette on the dark side.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back