House MD

Hospitals suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I've never had a more miserable experience in my life than staying at a hospital for ~12 days. Ugh.

You haven't lived until you have been there for a month on intravenous fluids with no real solid or liquid nourishment. "Pain management" is a very bad joke as well.

skieur

You haven't lived until you have been there for a month on intravenous fluids with no real solid or liquid nourishment. "Pain management" is a very bad joke as well.

skieur

Oh that's nice. LOL I only did 6 days and I was pretty near ready to murder someone with my IV line. I cannot imagine a month. WWWWWWOW.

Oh that's nice. LOL I only did 6 days and I was pretty near ready to murder someone with my IV line. I cannot imagine a month. WWWWWWOW.

You can also be waiting for an operation at 3:00 AM in the morning, only to be bumped at the last minute by someone else.

skieur

You can also be waiting for an operation at 3:00 AM in the morning, only to be bumped at the last minute by someone else.

Ph yeah, that's nice. :lol: I was mostly having a bad drug reaction while waiting for surgery, so I was pretty out of it while waiting. No problems there.

However, I did also have this fun of having this 70+ year old man in my room with me who would belch, fart or make some other rather disgusting bodily noise function every 10 seconds or so... plus sometime around 2:00 AM on the second night the nurse had to come in, put him up on blocks and give him a total re-do of... something. I dunno what and I dun wanna know what... but she was in there for HOURS, keeping me wide awake.

Love hospitals.

Love 'em. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back