What's new

House Photography?

Heather Koch

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 10, 2014
Messages
652
Reaction score
158
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So my father just mentioned to me he wants a photo of our house hanging in his apartment in Chicago... Tonight had a subtle but beautiful sunset, so I went out and grabbed a couple different angles.

What do you think??

The first one is off, but I can't figure out what is wrong?
 

Attachments

  • Housesmall.webp
    Housesmall.webp
    446.7 KB · Views: 128
  • House2small.webp
    House2small.webp
    647 KB · Views: 142
hey can I move In?
 
Also what color/style frame would be best?


LOL house is full, sorry.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom