House was a mess

maxalmon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure if this is the correct forum....

Did a shoot at a house and the place looked like a pig sty...I tried to not let it get to me, but I'm talking about spilled food all over the counters, trash all over the place, dog crap on the floor, every square inch was covered in filth, screaming kids running around grabbing my equipment... I thought I was being "Punked" or in some kinda Stephen King novel...

crazy. show some photos!

I'm sure that the OP did his/her best to not show the crap in the pictures.

In situations like that all you can do is grin and bear it, shoot the pics, and get the hell out.

I was tempted to ask her "can I do a series of photos on how you live" The entire time I actually wanted to photgraph the home and surroundings as it was very "real" and interesting in a perverted way, almost like you want to really look at everything but kinda repulsed at the same time, would have made for some interesting images....B&W would have been incredible

What were you shooting?

Were you shooting for a realtor? If so I would speak to them and, request they speak to the seller or, it would be a plain waste of time to shoot it.

Were you shooting for a realtor? If so I would speak to them and, request they speak to the seller or, it would be a plain waste of time to shoot it.

That's what I was wondering. I've shot over 1,000 homes and have only backed off one, and the broker brought it up but I said I'd take a look anyhow. I figure it's my job to make them look good no matter what- It's what I do. I've been in many pig stys and dumps. I tell the brokers after every job, "It's my best work yet!" I try not to judge either. I let every client know that everything is cool by me. There are no ugly babies.

Not sure if this is the correct forum....

Did a shoot at a house and the place looked like a pig sty...I tried to not let it get to me, but I'm talking about spilled food all over the counters, trash all over the place, dog crap on the floor, every square inch was covered in filth, screaming kids running around grabbing my equipment... I thought I was being "Punked" or in some kinda Stephen King novel...

Get used to the new parenting style called, "permissive parent.." It's horribly disgusting....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back