What's new

House

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On my walk today I turned a corner on a path and this was in my face. I thought I would love to live there. All those windows look out over a small lake.

house.jpg
 
This is a nice picture, very comforting and solid.
See how the house is slanted to the right away from the vertical.
Use the transform tool to remove the slight perspective distortion and, IMO, the house will look even better.
skewnessnz3.jpg
 
Thanks...I saw it when I posted it but got lazy. I think I fixed it ok. Thanks a bunch for the tip :)
 
That is a lovely house - but your photo also shows how much work needs to go into big properties and houses such as this one. With all the woods around, they sure have to fight a constant fight against moss (canopy) - and all the wood needs to be painted again and again and again! I wonder how much time those people have for photography ;) ;) ;) !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom