What's new

Houston Coffee & Cars, December Edition

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
392
Reaction score
202
Location
Houston, Texas
I came waaaaaaay late about 30 minutes before the end of the event (my bed was so warm) with my dog, so I only had a few minutes and it was pretty difficult to get any decent shots. I'm always obsessed with the details of expensive cars, hence the lack of full body shots...sorry about that, haha.


To anyone else who was there, add your photos to the thread too!


Lincoln-Vert.jpg



Lincoln-Horiz.jpg



porsche-rear.jpg



maserati-rear.jpg



ferrari-front.jpg



ferrari-hood.jpg



porsche-interior.jpg



porsche-mid.jpg



superleggera-nose.jpg



enzo-interior.jpg



enzo-nose.jpg



enzo-side.jpg



enzo-rear.jpg



Corvette-Rolling-72.jpg



Also, a few terrible clips of the Ezno leaving. Sounded beastly. Please note the guy trying to start the slow clap @ :39 in the second video.





 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom