What's new

Houston Grand Crit 2008 (Bike races)

Brad06ag

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On Sunday I rode out to the Houston Grand Crit to watch the races. I was out there to watch the Cat 3 race and then the Pro 1/2 race. Pretty cool event, race course starting at Sam Houston Park (downtown), out Allen Parkway and back.

Here are some of the pics that I took during the day out there (not in any order really, Pics taken from the final turn and near the start/finish on several of the laps). Also, these were my first time to ever try panning.

1.My personal favorite pic that came out:
2506750099_2c33fce193_b.jpg


2.
2506750799_6ddf7d6a02_b.jpg


3. (a little bit soft)
2507581738_fe314073a0_b.jpg


4.
2507580870_6600cfdc44_b.jpg

A few more pics at Flickr
 
Some really great shots here, I love the focus on the biker and it really looks like he is hauling a**
 
I really like the expression on the guys face in #1, I just wish you could have gotten a little tighter on that one. Good pics & nice panning.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom