What's new

How am I doing with these.

Well, I am probably newer than you, but I'll give you my 1/2 a cent. I prefer the first two. The last one needs to be composed differently. I would remove the ground out of the photo, it's too messy. I think if you removed the ground out of the picture, it'd be the best of the set. As of now, I like the second one best, it's just missing a little bit of color. But, don't take my word. I'm really, REALLY new, haha. I also think if you went earlier in the morning and hit your luck to capture some fog in the photo, it'd make it better.
 
I like #2, to much going on in #1, and #3 isn't interesting to me. Maybe could of opened the aperture up a bit more to get full bridge in focus?
 
I viewed these on Flickr...I actually liked the one that was processed differently! located at IMG_0127 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I thought that had a more-artistic flair to it, with the distinctive "look" to the processing. The trees make it kind of difficult to get a clear view of the bridge.
 
The bridge has three arched sections and with all the foliage and trees, it is impossible to see all three sections from where I was. The river does a very pretty S on the other side. Tomorrow I will wear my hiking boots and go to the other side. (I was wearing work shoes and hiking over baby head rocks today.)

Derrel, I like the image you linked as well, but feel I may have put a touch too much blue in it. I really like that angle.
 
#2 gets my vote and I agree with Derrel.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom