How can I cheat

Jay Ar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I live in Carnarvon on the North West coast of Wes
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, everybody I am brand new in here and it looks like a fun place to be. First up can anybody tell me of a free program that I can download which will let me make the fish I am holding 3 times as big and my mates fish look 3 times as small.:lol:
Cheers......Jay Ar

Photoshop - Liquify

free 30 day trial of PS :p

Not sure if Adobe does this, but Corel (paint shop pro) will let you extend your 30 day trials (not sure how many times it'll let you do that...). I'm not sure if you can do it on all Corel products though (I know you can on the office suite)...

Yeah you can't keep extending PS free trial, but GIMP is a very, very good free PS replacement.

I used Photoshop for over 3 months by just not closing the program. But after a certain point my computer started running too slowly (go figure) so I just said good-bye to Photoshop. I'll see you when I get a job.

Gimp has been doing very well ever since.

Why not just use perspective to make it seem larger? Just place the fish nearer to the camera than you are. With some cleaver prop support, you can even make it look like you're holding it.

Easier, in my mind, then fiddling with the picture after the fact.

Thanks Solthar, but I am talking about photos that I took yesterday or some time ago allready in my image folder. My mate is very competitive and I want to BLOW his mind as well as some other people.
Cheers....Jay Ar

isn't all software free now? SWIM(some one who isnt me) installed Adobe CS4 Master Collection....

I edited your post..we don't allow links to piracy on this forum.

To answer your question... no.
It is illegal to DL and use a pirated copy of Photoshop... or any other payed software.

Gimp is the best option for a free editing programme.

There is a section of the forum here for uploading an image and asking for processing (don't know where though). Could be what you need. I'm sure some kind sole with editing experience would be more than willing to do it for you.

oops my bad...sorry bout that. Just because its illegal does not make it wrong. According to the RIAA I cannot even make a copy of a CD that I BUY! They do not respect Creative Commons....
Software is a totally different issue though. Wont happen again.

Most reactions

Back