How can I cheat

I used Photoshop for over 3 months by just not closing the program. But after a certain point my computer started running too slowly (go figure) so I just said good-bye to Photoshop. I'll see you when I get a job.

You sold Photoshop because it was running too slow?

Couldn't you have just spent $40 on more RAM?

You sold Photoshop because it was running too slow?

Couldn't you have just spent $40 on more RAM?

Pretty sure he's talking about keeping the trial version open-- as long as you don't close it it won't stop working, even past the 30 days of the trial.

Thanks mrodgers, I have downloaded GIMP but still have to learn how to drive it, in the mean time I will put a pic on here and see if some body can make the fish about 3 times bigger. Now how can I upload a photo if I don't have a URL? it is just sitting in Image Transfer in my Docs. Sorry for the dumb questions, but I don't think I am really that dumb.

Thanks mrodgers, I have downloaded GIMP but still have to learn how to drive it, in the mean time I will put a pic on here and see if some body can make the fish about 3 times bigger. Now how can I upload a photo if I don't have a URL? it is just sitting in Image Transfer in my Docs. Sorry for the dumb questions, but I don't think I am really that dumb.

You need to upload it to photobucket or flickr, then use the link with the tag on either side to post here in the photoshop section of the forum, and someone can probably help you out.

Gimp might take a bit of time to learn, but its a powerful program, try googling some tutorials.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back