How did you decide on your user name?

I've used this forever and 0807 even longer when pagers were popular. It was my code so when I paged people with it they knew to call me. Jon is my first name and 0807 is my last name upside down ;)

Up until this year I rode my bike a lot but since my shoulder surgery in January I have not ridden much this year. I use it everywhere.:(

I was lacking creativity the day I registered. It's my last name.

Mine was because in highschool I had a sky instructor that was very pretty and to impress her in my inmature ways I took billy bob joe... took off the joe and flipped the bob and bill around... and stuck the two together... boblybill

Chris Garber. But we had 6 Chrises in one of my classes in high school. A teacher gave it to me and soon the entire school was calling me by Garbz.

Btw O|||||||||O would have to be the best nickname ever. I always thought nothing of it, but damn man. Damn!

Btw O|||||||||O would have to be the best nickname ever. I always thought nothing of it, but damn man. Damn!
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not...but it doesn't bother me either way.

Sometimes I wish I had picked something that was actually pronounceable, but oh well - it's too late now. Call me jeep, jeeps, jeeper... Doesn't really matter to me, lol.

My real name is Josh, BTW.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not...but it doesn't bother me either way.

Sometimes I wish I had picked something that was actually pronounceable, but oh well - it's too late now. Call me jeep, jeeps, jeeper... Doesn't really matter to me, lol.

My real name is Josh, BTW.

I'll just call you Josh. ;)

You could put -Josh in your sig line, ya know. Then people would know what to call you. ;)

You could put -Josh in your sig line, ya know. Then people would know what to call you. ;)
Yeah, I thought of that... I guess I'll have to do it. ;)

-Edit-
Did it...

Mine came from...

You Say It First.

then shortened to

You Say It

then shortened to

usayit

I vaguely remember it coming out of some conversation/debate I had with some friends... don't quite remember how.

Most people first think "U.S.A" then try to figure out what "yit" means... lol

Most people first think "U.S.A" then try to figure out what "yit" means... lol
I always saw it as "u say it", I was never quite sure what that meant though...

Mine's an attempt at clever photo lingo, as in "shooting" something. Eh, I tried : ). My name is actually Jamie.

Mine is a nickname I got in 6th grade, however its not cause people think I'm Moody. My last name is Moore but my P.E teacher thought it was Moody (the kid above me in role call). It's been 5 years but people still call me that :D:razz:

Mine is a nickname I got in 6th grade, however its not cause people think I'm Moody. My last name is Moore but my P.E teacher thought it was Moody (the kid above me in role call). It's been 5 years but people still call me that :D:razz:
Always amazing how those things work. Have a friend, Henry, and we worked in a hospital together decades ago. One night in the ER, this elderly, confused gentleman, kept calling him Gabaldon. Thirty years later, and Henry's still better known as Gabaldon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back