How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

I am a member on two other forums, but Googled best Photography Forum and this was top of the list so decided to join up and glad I did.

I was looking up at Google and I came to know about the forum.

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!

I would love to tell you how I found it, because if the app I found you through was still available I would be on here a lot, lot more. I hope you guys get the app going again!!! I am confident there would be a significant amount more activity

So long ago it probably wasn't even via "all powerful" Google. IIRC, early 2000s, this was one of the few English-speaking, international photo forums with regular traffic, and good participation from engaging amateurs. A number of Aussies and Kiwis who were pleasant, fun people online. I recognise some names from then, as initiators of various Photo Themes (random example: Vonnagy). But there are loads of other, interesting people from various phases of this place up to the present time.

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!

Google search for "photo forums"

Couldn’t tell you. I’d imagine a google search, but it was nearly a decade ago now.

I’m getting old.

Thanks!
Found you in a Google search. Thanks.

Google. I was looking for a good forum that will help to improve my photography. I did join another site but wasn't happy with it. So I started to search on Google and came across this site and read some of the threads on here. Thought they (members) are very helpful. So joined up.

Google. I was looking for a forum to join. Found a few and picked this one. Looking forward to being a part of this community!

Google worked for me as well!

Most reactions

Back