How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

I was googling cameras, and came across the forum, so just joined a few minutes ago.

I arrived here through Google Search looking for forums. I have a new business for a client over at Portraits By Kiffany and I am trying to find as many ways as I can to help and bring this business to life!

I installed Tapatalk to view another forum, and this popped up as a suggestion.

Hello all,
My name is Don. I found this website through Duck Duck Go, searching for photography forums that include film. This one looked interesting, so here I am. I look forward to participating.

Hello all,
My name is Don. I found this website through Duck Duck Go, searching for photography forums that include film. This one looked interesting, so here I am. I look forward to participating.

Yay, more film users! :clap: Welcome :)

Hello all,

Yay, more Minnesotans! Not into film anymore but, welcome anyway. Lol.

Yay, more Minnesotans! Not into film anymore but, welcome anyway. Lol.[/QUOTE]

Hi Ray, it is great to hear from you. I am in Apple Valley. Where are you? I do digital photography and am rekindling my affinity for film.

Vadnais Heights. Northern suburb of St. Paul.

Google looking for somewhere to sell old cameras and get information on shooting, and this site came up and I love it!

Hello all,

Yay, more film users! :clap: Welcome :)

Thank you, I look forward to contributing.

I googled photographic forum and this forum came up in the search results.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back