How difficult is the Nikon D7000 or D7100 to learn?

There has to be someone else better than Jared Polin. lol.

Man, that guy is just annoying. I simply don't like his delivery and word usage. There's plenty of OTHER YouTube videos that show how to use all kinds of cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Telekenisisisisis

There has to be someone else better than Jared Polin. lol.

Man, that guy is just annoying. I simply don't like his delivery and word usage. There's plenty of OTHER YouTube videos that show how to use all kinds of cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Telekenisisisisis

You should see how he treats women, he's very perverted. One of the main reasons why I stopped following him. When he first started, he was okay and now its just weird. Who the hell makes a bobble head of their self? lol.

FRO knows Photo

DOT COM !!

I stopped following him after a while when his content wasn't in depth enough for me.
I did catch on to how he handles larger lenses on a monopod. Left hand on top of the lens to balance it out better.

I've got two D7000 bodies. If you're a previous Nikon D user, you should adjust pretty quickly...it's not like there is new terminology or the ergonomics are all different. The biggest issues for you is that you've got a much more capable machine that is more sophisticated and capable of more subtle details.

The guy needs a bath and haircut !

I received the new D7100 this afternoon. I must admit that it is a bit overwhelming coming from a D3000 to this. I feel a little lost on how to work this new camera. I've tried a couple different lenses and setting and am still getting a blurred photo.

I received the new D7100 this afternoon. I must admit that it is a bit overwhelming coming from a D3000 to this. I feel a little lost on how to work this new camera. I've tried a couple different lenses and setting and am still getting a blurred photo.
Congrats on your new baby, the D7100 is an awesome tool, you are going to have so much fun!!!
Lots of info on youtube, if you need some help you can PM me, I had this camera for over a year and it was a blast but I must admit I only used a fraction or the option this camera offers.

Enjoy! :)

Its not difficult. When I got my D7000, I read the manual probably 3 times end to end which really helped me to understand where the controls are and what they do and also how to find certain settings in the menu. You can find guides in YouTube too that can help you learn the camera. I recommend doing this to every camera you buy even if you think you know it all. Trust me.
The manual made no sense to me until I used that website and book I listed above.
Yup, my first real camera in at least 5 years when I got the d7000.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back