How do I do this correctly?

Try looking at this from a different perspective...

You take some shots at a function. You think they are pretty good. A friend of the people you have shot tells them it is a horrible photo. He then alters it and posts this online.
You find out about it....the shoe is on the other foot, how would you respond to this?

I dont know.. that's why I posted this thread LOL. I just let it go. I wont put it on my digital imaging portfolio. I am sure I will have many photos of my own in the future where I have to do a lot of photochopping. Hopefully not! Hopefully I am decent enough to have a lot of framable photos without heavy photochopping.

Thanks!

Ok so clarify this with ur friend and if they signed an agreement then u can do whatever u want I don't care what anybody says about it.

"2) By submitting images to Rabbit Retouch this authorizes Rabbit Retouch to work on the images. You certify that you hold the copyright or have the written permission from the photographer to manipulate the photo.* By submitting photos to Rabbit Retouch you affirm no copyright is infringed. We will not be liable to you or any third party for such copyright infringement."

Thanks Mo.. I will have a contract like that next time.

No no dude! Ask them did they sign a wedding contract? If they did then they must have gotten the right of ownership of the photographs as well. Then u can retouch their photos because they own it too so they can authorize u to retouch them. Then u also make them sign an agreement which was posted above. If confused call me u got my #

gotcha.. Not sure. I am just going to drop it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back