igloopants TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2009 Messages 69 Reaction score 0 Location Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 6, 2010 #1 Is this done with the camera? or is it just photoshop? Either way, how do I do it?
Santa Gertrudis TPF Noob! Joined Feb 9, 2010 Messages 321 Reaction score 0 Location San Marcos, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 6, 2010 #2 It's a bunch of shots taken from the same position (tripod) with the camera on continuous. They are all combined in PP.
It's a bunch of shots taken from the same position (tripod) with the camera on continuous. They are all combined in PP.
DerekSalem TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2009 Messages 660 Reaction score 10 Location Cleveland, OH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 6, 2010 #3 Tripod, burst mode timer, set to number of shots, let it burst while you do the action...combine in Photoshop
Tripod, burst mode timer, set to number of shots, let it burst while you do the action...combine in Photoshop
igloopants TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2009 Messages 69 Reaction score 0 Location Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 6, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 What process/plugin thingy do I need to use to combine them? Is it just layers or something? I'm only learning photoshop stuff day by day.
What process/plugin thingy do I need to use to combine them? Is it just layers or something? I'm only learning photoshop stuff day by day.
SrBiscuit TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 2,716 Reaction score 44 Location NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2010 #5 layers and masking.