how do i make a picture "pop"..help needed..

flashgordio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this one is straight off camera. needs colour adjusting but i cant get it right... the hair colour is ok but clothes are a bit washed out...help please..

4425263509_4a806df1ba_b.jpg

actually hair is not as fiery as it should be in this pic

Personally it's way to over exposed to salvage, the faces are too blown out to get much back I would find a similar picture to work with.
So really my suggestion is to check exposure before shooting.
Sorry...

nah, I think it is totally workable. I do think it's a bit over-exposed, but the skin and face don't appear to be blown. I would boost the contrast a bit, set your black point, and maybe mess with your saturation as well.

I'm not on my editing computer, but if you would like I would be happy to do a quick edit later to give an example.

nate that would be good..if you could take the time to do that.. ive done some work on some of the others in shoot but cant get it right..another perspective would be a huge help. ta

this one is straight off camera. needs colour adjusting but i cant get it right... the hair colour is ok but clothes are a bit washed out...help please..

Total workable.

Quick edit in LR:
4425263509_4a806df1ba_b-2.jpg

If you have LR, I can show you exactly what I did (which wasn't much, and was really easy).

With a larger file or the RAW, you could do more.

EDIT

Somethings not right. Doesn't look the same as it did in LR... (First time that's ever happened for me.)

Let me double check the color space I have it set to...lol.

LR???
picture looked different when i downloaded it too.

i seem to be photoing a load of ginger kids lately and i have a real problem getting the colours right... is this just me...

I had a go at it too using PhotoScape a free download.

thats cracking...what did it take....evry time i tried i lost the skin tones..

I did not expect any attention after the Lightroom edit but my first inclanation was to use the "backlight "tool in PhotoScape. After that I just played around & cannot tell you for sure what I did.

Some people should not be editing photos....

LR used here too....

4425372267_5b3a64edf8_o.jpg

The background has some (and by some I mean a lot) of noise, tried to tone it down as much as I could.

p!nK

Most reactions

New Topics

Back