How do i shot wedding

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hay guise. I'm shooting a wedding with fellow forum member Runnah. How do I shot wedding and how much do I charge. Plz halp

You shouldn't do it...because I said so.

Hay guise. I'm shooting a wedding with fellow forum member Runnah. How do I shot wedding and how much do I charge. Plz halp

Be sure that you have your iPhone or Nokia camera phone with you as a back-up.

Because of low light you will use the native ISO.

Take your 24-70mm and your 8mm fisheye, those are all you'll need.

Whatever runnah says, do the opposite.

Be sure to be on the direct opposite side as runnah is standing and be sure that you are in all of his shots and that he is in all of yours.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: if you miss a shot, stop them then, don't wait to re-do it.

Have fun.

You'll tell me what settings to use beforehand right?

1 meeeellion dollars.

runnah, on Canon there is the A+ mode. Use that one because an A+ has to be the smartest, right?

Is that the running guy or the flower?

runnah, on Canon there is the A+ mode. Use that one because an A+ has to be the smartest, right?

Is that the running guy or the flower?

The running guy is for when they are walking down the isle (or is she's a runaway bride). The Flower is for when she throws the bouquet.

I'm in my early twenties, and it's surprising to see that most of the older adults here know how to troll.

It's kind of creepy.

There are adults in this thread?

Last edited:
You'll tell me what settings to use beforehand right?

I will give you equations involving "maths" with which you will figure out the required settings from during the ceremony. This is surely the best and most effective way to bring you to #prostatus

I will give you equations involving "maths" with which you will figure out the required settings from during the ceremony. This is surely the best and most effective way to bring you to #prostatus

I installed a dof calculator app on my phone.

Only take an entry level body and and a 50mm f1.8, you won't need any more. Shoot everything at wide open and always focus recompose. Keep your ISO at 100 to avoid noise and don't worry if you clip, you can always edit the jpegs using the free software that shipped with your camera. Only use your on camera flash if you need night shots as that's designed to get the best photos. Make sure you use a slow shutter speed like 1/30th as then you can get those dreamy white shots that everyone wants.

Oh and dont charge any more than $50 as you'll be priced out of the market. Don't worry about contracts either as you will be fine ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back