How do I... ???

Seth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Hi

Can someone pls pass some tips on level correction / adjustment... tried playing around but the colours turn out real wierd... haiz.

If my pix is taken wif the standard aquarium violet lightings, wat can I do to remove the pinkish tinge w/o over-brightening the pix?

If a pix is taken but part of it is blocked by some undesirable object. How can I edit the pix to remove the part blocked and retain the hidden background?

Pls kindly advise... gracias!

I learned about photoshop and levels by experimenting. There easy to use after you get the hang of it. Curves also. To get rid of that pinkish hue, try using Auto color, then play around with levels. Or even Auto levels, but that usually seems to make the pic darker. Try it anyway just to see. And as far as getting rid of an unwanted object or person in your photo, if you cant crop, play with the Clone stamp, depending on which version your using you can also use the Stamp tool. here are some helpful tutorials worth checking out
http://www.planetphotoshop.com/tutorials.html

Hi... thank you. But I am not referring to cropping pixs but getting rid of unwanted objects and recover the hidden parts (if possible). Will check the site for more details... :)

As far as I know, there is no way to "uncover" something that is hidden in the original image if it is not in the image to be uncovered. If you have a second photo of the hidden elements, you can remove the unwanted object and then layer the second pic behind the first one so that the desired elemenst shine through.

That being said, there are ways to remove an unwanted object and SIMULATE the background. The best is with the clone stamp tool. Play around with it, but remember to resample often.

I'm sure there are people here who are more experienced than I am with both of these techniques, but we can get more detailed if needed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back