How do people become like this...

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've just heard what happened last night, right across the street and my house. From my kitchen window I can see a huge puddle of blood.

In a few short sentences...

Two guys, I and B, attacked another two guys, with apparently no reason. I and B live in my town, other guys came with the amusement park that settled here few days ago. They all are about 30 years old.
They (I and B) beat them with a baseball bat. They broke one guy's skull and smashed other one's leg in three places, dislocated a shoulder and broke an arm in two places.
After that, they started the car and tried to run them over. Luckily, guys managed to avoid them.

The police, and ambulance came after all this..

Sorry, maybe the most of you will say...well, those things happen every day... but I'm under a bad impression of all this.

I simply can't understand how people can be like this? Where did they get that amount of rage? Why!? How can you hit the person that hard!? and continue to do that!

Last edited:
I can't understand these kind of things either. Maybe we are better off not being able to

Why do kids go on a shooting killing spree or a mother or father kill there own kids. Mental disease,Evil minds who knows.The world is full of looney tunes and one can never be to safe.Best way to avoid problems is by not starting them to begin with. There is no excuse but we also don't know what happen to push someone to that extreme. Harm to my family,children could and probably would push me to that point but it would have to be something very serious, more on the lines of life threatening.

Such is the human race. Often it does seem such a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat. - Mark Twain

Sounds like there might be drugs involved. Like quite possibly, methamphetamine. Meth can lead to extreme,extreme violent behavior from even the most ordinary people. It's very possible that the amusement park people supplied I and B these drugs...this analysis of course, is coming from 6,000 miles away from your town...

Overpopulation makes it worse. You'll always have a percentage that just goes wrong. That percentage seems to increase logarithmically as the number of people increases. And with travel being as easy as it is these days there's no hiding from it. Sadly as times get tougher and population increases it becomes commonplace.

The best you can do is to have compassion for everyone involved. Just think how horrible it must be to be trapped in a mind that would do that to another.

Maria :hugs:

I don't understand it either. I mean, I can understand intellectually that other people think differently, feel differently, act differently...but when I hear about things like this, I feel lost.

Yes, it happens all the time, but that doesn't mean we should become complacent and desensitized, especially when it happens so literally close to home.

The only thing we can hope for is that those victims get some justice.

I can't understand these kind of things either. Maybe we are better off not being able to

The best you can do is to have compassion for everyone involved. Just think how horrible it must be to be trapped in a mind that would do that to another.

I don't understand it either. I mean, I can understand intellectually that other people think differently, feel differently, act differently...but when I hear about things like this, I feel lost.

Yes, it happens all the time, but that doesn't mean we should become complacent and desensitized, especially when it happens so literally close to home.

The only thing we can hope for is that those victims get some justice.

I quoted sentences I completely agree with...

Scary world. I can't stand to see violence on the screen yet alone real life. Like all the comments prior to mine say - there are SICK people out there. I'm sorry you had to witness this

I don't know but... calling these guys sick, to me, is just like erasing their fault and responsibility...

They don't have any of mental illness and they don't do drugs. They do drink alcohol and smoke pot occasionally. They are known by their bad behaviour but nothing like this.

I is married and have a toddler boy. What will his son learn from his dad?

Last edited:
Values morality humanity respect or violence corruption greed. Teach your children well, as the song goes. Ed

DarkShadow mentioned pushing someone to extremes ... here was not even about that... how can a stranger push you that you act like that? He can say something perhaps, but if saying something could provoke that strong rage then what are those guys? There's no word for them.

not a nice thread... sorry for bringing this here...

oldhippy... that first sentence is a puzzle to me :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back