just x joey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
joeydsmith.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
0144cf954291e23c.jpg

how does he catch those sun rays.... damn...

well, such sunrays happen ... dust .. or humidity. then you increase the contrast of that effect in PS.

as for the colours ... filters or PS I suspect.

you could also take three technically good independent images of different scenes, and then forge them together. Though it is not considered photography then anymore.

Alex, I thought you said once that all you have to do is buy an amazing camera and you can take amazing pictures. No?:lol:

Alex, I thought you said once that all you have to do is buy an amazing camera and you can take amazing pictures. No?:lol:

I certainly never said that!

I cannot be blamed for owning amazing cameras :p

But once you own amazing cameras, you can be blamed for taking poor images with them :lmao:

f8 and be there?

weather?

skills?

NAH!

photoshop, it can do anything!

you could also take three technically good independent images of different scenes, and then forge them together. Though it is not considered photography then anymore.

Tell that to Jerry Uelsmann. The actual definition of "photography" is pretty vague and generalized, and could encompass an incredibly wide range of processes and techniques.

1. The art or process of producing images of objects on photosensitive surfaces.
2. The art, practice, or occupation of taking and printing photographs.
3. A body of photographs.

I don't see any reference to the number of exposures allowed. Anyone can make up their own personal definitions and rules and lock themselves into any boxes they want, but no one else has to pay any attention to them.

Most reactions

Back