What's new

how does a cat dig? C&C

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
if its this kind of cat :lmao: let me hear your thoughts :)
1)
041-1.jpg
 
I'm seeing a processed image of construction equipment with snow on the ground. Is that accurate?
 
Yea this shot really isn't doing much for me....not trying to be mean. I'm sure you know A LOT more than I do about photography. It just looks like a random pic that you snapped because you were bored. Nothing really stands out at you and just seems bland.

And I'm guessing you did some PP and took the color (or most of) away?
 
oh ok thanks :)
 
yeah, kinda boring. maybe try getting some close-ups or detail shots or something.
 
I am assuming you pulled this from your archive from a time prior to when you have learned how to best frame a shot.

Oh, wait...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom