How does the light work?

nice find, thanks!

My favorites are starting to fill up. I'm going to need to spend a day or two and just go thru them reading everything I have bookmarked in the last few months.

My favorites are starting to fill up. I'm going to need to spend a day or two and just go thru them reading everything I have bookmarked in the last few months.

I create sub-directories and sub-sub-directories.

Interesting article...Great info! Thank you for posting.

And sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub directories.
  • Lighting -
  • Available
  • Constant
  • Strobed
  • Mono
  • Head & power pack
  • Hot shoe
  • Indoor
  • Outdoor
  • Modifiers
  • Styles

Good article, just spent about half an hour reading it and feel I have a slightly better understanding of how light works now.

just screend through it, and it looks well made. I guess many are not aware of the things described there.

just screend through it, and it looks well made. I guess many are not aware of the things described there.

that's the problem with self-learning - one can miss out whole chapters of the book without realising they were even there to be missing

^^^ aye, what Overread said. My photographic education was generally self-taught, and only when I started to compare my work with others in a large club, did I become aware of the massive holes of knowledge that such an education can result in. One can come across as an idiot-savant, very good in some areas and totally clueless in others.

Most reactions

Back