How fast do you drive? Not this fast!

I got nailed for drag racing when I was 17. Clocked at 137mph in a 20mph zone. It was my first offense so all I had to do was traffic school for $75 They said they would have arrested me if I was 18.

There was a story out of Austrailia about a year ago about two guys on motorcycles that both broadsided a mini van while racing. They estimated the speed between 180-200mph both by how far their helmets were found away from the van after they had gone through the van and how far away from the van they found one of the riders hands (which was just over 200 yards away) :shock:

I wonder f they'll consider this a chase? On 'World's Wildest Police Videos' they occasionally play the 'fastest car chase recorded' of all time. It happened here in AZ so were pretty proud of our records since we don't have a sports team that can perfom for s#!% on a regular basis......

yeah, but in montana and in NT, australia there are no speed limits. Nothing like having a road train breathing down your arse at close to 200kph in a road full of suicidal 'roos n' wombats.

It's common over here for people with motorbikes to do those sorts of speeds. There were two who were recently convicted for speeding (I think they were doing 180ish mph off the top of my head) on busy roads and filming themselves whilst doing it. When I say filming themselves, I mean the cameras were on the bikes.

ferny said:
It's common over here for people with motorbikes to do those sorts of speeds. There were two who were recently convicted for speeding (I think they were doing 180ish mph off the top of my head) on busy roads and filming themselves whilst doing it. When I say filming themselves, I mean the cameras were on the bikes.
They still haven't caught the Ghost Rider in the UK I think. I just saw one of his latest and he's sportin' a 'GhostRider' tattoo on the back of his neck, real smart.....

vonnagy said:
yeah, but in montana and in NT, australia there are no speed limits.

No theres a speed limit of 70 now :roll: there used to be no daytime speed limit, but they changed it cos people kept dying. I just dont think anyone pays attention to there being one.

Wow...no speed limit?? I thought the only place in the U.S. that had no speed limit was that looooong stretch of highway in Nevada or somewhere...that has no towns or anything for like 100 miles or something.

hahahha you see... my tiny car (fiat cinquecento) can go up to 110 km/h ... above that speed it's getting realy laud... :p but it is my first car and I have a driving licence only for half a year...

Did buddy miss the sign?

airspeed.jpg

Karalee said:
vonnagy said:
yeah, but in montana and in NT, australia there are no speed limits.

No theres a speed limit of 70 now :roll: there used to be no daytime speed limit,

But why?!

Less cars?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back