Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's so hot..........

.... chickens are laying omelettes.

.... birds are pulling worms out of the ground with hot pads.

..... Satan went back to Hell just to cool off.

thumbsup.gif

Got any others?
thumbup.gif

Flames are sweating.

It's so hot that I went fishing today and caught a catfish...and it was already fried. :lol:

It's so hot the cows are giving steamed milk.

It's so hot the chickens are laying hard-boiled eggs.

:lmao:

And I LOVE it. Goodness, I adore the heat. Although I'll admit, I actually very nearly passed out this afternoon from the heat. I was at one of the local dams, taking pictures, and was thoroughly enjoying myself--it was SO blazing hot that nobody else was staying for more than a few minutes, long enough to take pictures of the flood gates open (12 of 14 of them; first time in at least a decade, I think). I didn't realize I'd been there for about three hours until I turned to move a bit further down the pass and really nearly passed out! I'd had two bottles of water, but it wasn't nearly enough evidently!! And now, I'm pretty much fried, just like that catfish... :D

It's so hot that I went fishing today and caught a catfish...and it was already fried. :lol:

And I LOVE it. Goodness, I adore the heat. Although I'll admit, I actually very nearly passed out this afternoon from the heat. I was at one of the local dams, taking pictures, and was thoroughly enjoying myself--it was SO blazing hot that nobody else was staying for more than a few minutes, long enough to take pictures of the flood gates open (12 of 14 of them; first time in at least a decade, I think). I didn't realize I'd been there for about three hours until I turned to move a bit further down the pass and really nearly passed out! I'd had two bottles of water, but it wasn't nearly enough evidently!! And now, I'm pretty much fried, just like that catfish... :D

How embarrassing it would have been to pass out from heat and lack of water right next to a dam with it's flood gates open. :lmao:

For seriously... Last week it was so hot our fish were starting to turn sideways in the tank. One of them kept floating to the top and getting blown across the tank by the filter. How hot was it? So hot I had to put an ice pack in the fish tank every single day.

its been so hot i kinda sorta broke our suv's window a couple weeks ago. lol it was 116 out and i was closing the door, burned my fingers and flicked it shut real hard as a reaction and the window dropped down in the door. broke the regulator. luckily, being the most awesome domestic goddess that i am... ordered the part and repaired myself. :)

I got so hot last week. I was taking a leak, and scalded the dog.

its been so hot i kinda sorta broke our suv's window a couple weeks ago. lol it was 116 out and i was closing the door, burned my fingers and flicked it shut real hard as a reaction and the window dropped down in the door. broke the regulator. luckily, being the most awesome domestic goddess that i am... ordered the part and repaired myself. :)

You're handier than I am then. I built a pump house out where I used to live in the country... it was a kit, with instructions ... took me two weeks and I cooked every day and injured myself more than once... a week after it was done, straight line winds wiped it out.

:(

How embarrassing it would have been to pass out from heat and lack of water right next to a dam with it's flood gates open. :lmao:

I know, right? Even MORE embarrassing than that would have been the fact that I *still* had TWO more nice, ice cold bottles of water in the backpack that was RIGHT next to me. :lmao: Actually, it was having those that probably kept me from passing out. Sat down and drank about half of one and that made it possible to somehow stagger back to the car. Then I downed the other water. And some ibuprofen for the dehydration headache that was nearly inevitable at that point.

Most reactions

Back