What's new

how is my photoshopping? (before and after pics)

iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 1, 2009
Messages
637
Reaction score
27
Location
cornelius, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
if any of you saw my apples picture, im gonna post the original with the photoshopped on top it, i guess this would be my first major photoshopping, there were some lighting effects on there, like a spot light and i can have it in any direction i wanted it to, but i didnt use that, i just tried to make it better, hope you like it




apples2.jpg
apples.jpg
 
lol.. I dont know how to CC this.. Try it on a different picture..The picture was too dark and blurry... Now its too dark and blurry with hot spots
 
I can see where you made the edits, it looks splotchy and unnatural.

I would start with a technically good image first, then work to improve that.
 
I big mistake beginners make, is using PS to fix a bad picture. The apples are not going anywhere so go back and shoot the apples until it looks correct, and then enhance it in photoshop.

When I first switched to digital I went crazy with photoshop for a long time.

Craig
 
I big mistake beginners make, is using PS to fix a bad picture. The apples are not going anywhere so go back and shoot the apples until it looks correct, and then enhance it in photoshop.

When I first switched to digital I went crazy with photoshop for a long time.

Craig
the apples have been eaten already, so no more apples
 
so with my 18-55 lense, whats the closest i can be to getting to the subject without it being blurry, but nice and focused? im thinking about getting the 55-200mm soon, is that a good lense for close ups or what?

say theres a leaf with water drops and i want to get as close to the water drops as possible, what kind of lense would i need for htat?
 
if you trying to get them all in focus just use a smaller aperture...

as it is the original shot is not good... bad light bad focus and lotta noise... so get a sharper better one first then try messin w/ it a bit... otherwise you handicapped from the start...
 
if you trying to get them all in focus just use a smaller aperture...

as it is the original shot is not good... bad light bad focus and lotta noise... so get a sharper better one first then try messin w/ it a bit... otherwise you handicapped from the start...
i was only trying to get the one on the left in focus and do a depth of field type of thing for the ones in the back
 
I big mistake beginners make, is using PS to fix a bad picture. The apples are not going anywhere so go back and shoot the apples until it looks correct, and then enhance it in photoshop.

When I first switched to digital I went crazy with photoshop for a long time.

Craig
the apples have been eaten already, so no more apples

So next time practice with something that can last longer ... :sexywink:

Such as a pair of shoes .... (please don't tell me you will eat them as well)
 
I big mistake beginners make, is using PS to fix a bad picture. The apples are not going anywhere so go back and shoot the apples until it looks correct, and then enhance it in photoshop.

When I first switched to digital I went crazy with photoshop for a long time.

Craig
the apples have been eaten already, so no more apples

So next time practice with something that can last longer ... :sexywink:

Such as a pair of shoes .... (please don't tell me you will eat them as well)
i dont know, i might get a bit hungry and end up eating them if theres nothing left in the pantry, as long as they arent made of licorice
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom