What's new

How long have I been writing messages that I never send?

zulykat

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
12
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's another, so simple maybe

8186976293_01645644ef_z.jpg


¿Desde cuando escribo mensajes que nunca envío? | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

A greeting!
 
If the Sony and Xperia logos were removed, I'd say this makes for a solid stock shot. I don't know that the title fits well.
 
OK, Ok...this time send your message to me; i will definitely reply ;)
 
Yes, I thought about remove the logos.

The original title is in spanish, mayibe I did a bad translation.

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom