arifbd111

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pho2circle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all

Most of photographers do like portrait photography and its one of the major genre in photography. As per wiki I know that in portrait photography, I must capture the emotion, personality of my subject and my subject should take maximum portion of the image.
Well What I want to know is, How many types of sub genre available in portrait photography. Like Environmental Portrait is a sub genre of main Portrait. Is there other genre in Portrait?

Thanks in Advance
Ariful H Bhuiyan

I am a full time photographer in a well known studio in Miami. Even i have a strong portfolio i had to work a lot on my simple portraits. People who comes to the studio they want variety of photos. Different posings different lighting and emotions. And we have to provide around 200 different! images at the end of the 2hr session. The photoshoot and make up is only $10 ( funny right ) But actually buying a pictures is $50. So basically if can't get amazing shots we would be wasting our time. This is how we work in this economy. But yeah.. we just have to create every 10 seconds or less.

My Advertising and Fashion Photography
Miami Photographers FL- Tolga Kavut Specializes in Fashion Advertising Portrait and Life Style Photography in Miami, FL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back