How obsessed with photography are you?

I am extremely obsessed with photography, I love bird and wildlife photography, if i see any animal, from a beetle to an elephant, "I NEED TO PHOTOGRAPH IT" I just love it.
you took the words right out of my mouth...…… oh I cannot wait to see an elephant..

I'm not obsessed, that's unhealthy imo. I love it and enjoy it immensely but do it as and when I feel like it as opposed to feeling I must do it.

Well, its my main hobby, and I just got another big lens.

How obsessed about photography are you?
is it all you think about all day long? do you rarely think about it unless you take the camera out? are you always looking at the latest gear and watching reviews? do you collect camera's do you photograph every day all day long for no reason but you love it? do you get the latest photography magazines every month, do you check the forums all day long?

me? i pretty much think all day long where i can go and what i can do to take photos, and if i can't do that I'm checking the forums reading the latest gear and watching youtube. if i had the money i'd be collecting camera's! its an obsession to me haha.
I am farely obsessed with photography, I always try to see a picture even where it does not exist. If I have not taken pictures for sometime I go mad at myself, It is frustrating because I enjoy photography a lot. It has become a norm to shoot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back