How old are you?

nitefly said:
Photography must add maturity to a person, because we have loads of young and old people here, but no immaturity. Whereas if we had some 15-year-old chav/none photographer here, I'm sure there would be some immaturity..

Am I going mad? I think it's true though.. Photography makes you see the world in a new perspective?

You aren't going mad. I'm not sure if it is photography or just the quality people that this board attracts, but I'm constantly shocked by the age of people on this board. It gives me hope for the future to interact with so many mature, well spoken young people.

Most of whom have way more talent than I do!

markc said:
Flashback time doesn't count as double, BTW.

Ooh, in hex I'm only 26. Works for me.
Though in binary I'm 100110, so that doesn't look quite so good.

Now you're starting to sound like Unimaxium and ClarinetJWD, talkin in all that computer talk.

I'm thirty. I should have started taking photos when I was 10. I set myself back a ways, eh? But I can wheelie like nobody's business. I'll take a spin on that moped, fate!

Ruining said:
I'm thirty. I should have started taking photos when I was 10. I set myself back a ways, eh? But I can wheelie like nobody's business. I'll take a spin on that moped, fate!

I always wanted a moped... Id try a wheelie also... but probably die doing so... then someone could take a picture for the "darkside gallery" so everyone bennifits... (yes, everyone...)

df3photo said:
I always wanted a moped... Id try a wheelie also... but probably die doing so... then someone could take a picture for the "darkside gallery" so everyone bennifits... (yes, everyone...)

Well. I can borrow the haley in my avatar for you. I mean, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself or anything, but hey... I'm always willing to contribute to the darkside. The gallery, I mean.:thumbup:

photogoddess said:
Old enough to know better but too young to care. ;)

36 :biggrin:

A day older than her, but still the same age! :hug::

Most reactions

Back