how old is everyone

14, going on 15.

1,130,111,248 seconds

It's amazing how differently I pictured some of your ages ;)
And what have you two been doing (Corry and Ace) to have needed both knees reconstructed? (well all four knees.. it gets a bit confusing talking to two of you LOL) :hugs:

I'm 28

It's amazing how differently I pictured some of your ages ;)
And what have you two been doing (Corry and Ace) to have needed both knees reconstructed? (well all four knees.. it gets a bit confusing talking to two of you LOL) :hugs:

I'm 28

Genetics. ;)

I don't know if mine were technically considered 're-constructive' or not....but close enough. Me knees started dislocating quite easily around 8th grade...everytime it happened it landed me in the emergency room, and a several week recovery. And each time it happened it made it easier for it to happen again, because the tendons and stuff were getting so stretched and just messed up in general. I had two surgeries on one (the first didn't work...did NOT stay with that doctor, as he just wanted to do the same thing again), and one on the other. I still have screws in one knee.

Genetics. ;)

I don't know if mine were technically considered 're-constructive' or not....but close enough. Me knees started dislocating quite easily around 8th grade...everytime it happened it landed me in the emergency room, and a several week recovery. And each time it happened it made it easier for it to happen again, because the tendons and stuff were getting so stretched and just messed up in general. I had two surgeries on one (the first didn't work...did NOT stay with that doctor, as he just wanted to do the same thing again), and one on the other. I still have screws in one knee.

Oh goodness that's horrible! :hug::

Wait, wait, I'm a guy, not a girl, for whoever called me a girl. :)

And for my age again, I am 157,788 hours old

Years.

Not days, hours, minutes, centuries.

Mother-freakin years.

I love how no one really cares to give their age as a serious answer.
You guys embarassed?

I'm not.
22 in May.

Most reactions

Back