how to be a good friend in this situation? need opinions

pgriz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
^^Poor form and totally unnecessary.

(Edited: Directed at a now-deleted post, not at pgriz's comment. I don't think it's even possible for pgriz to write an unnecessary comment in poor form! :) )

Yes it is. I just usually delete them. However, you wouldn't believe the number of posts in notepad that were left unposted. :sexywink:

robbins.photo

Yup, It's The Zoo Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit

(Edited: Directed at a now-deleted post, not at pgriz's comment. I don't think it's even possible for pgriz to write an unnecessary comment in poor form! :) )

Yes it is. I just usually delete them. However, you wouldn't believe the number of posts in notepad that were left unposted. :sexywink:
Well you could start quoting my completely inappropriate and unnecessary posts and then rephrase them so they actually sound smart and helpful... lol

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

pgriz

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit

Well you could start quoting my completely inappropriate and unnecessary posts and then rephrase them so they actually sound smart and helpful... lol

Hmmm... could do that - but creative ghost-writing and paraphrasing is a schedule 2 fee activity. Will need your CC # & verification code for that. :D

robbins.photo

Yup, It's The Zoo Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit

Hmmm... could do that - but creative ghost-writing and paraphrasing is a schedule 2 fee activity. Will need your CC # & verification code for that. :D
Hmm.. do you like bananas by chance?

Lol

pgriz

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Love them! But services are paid in bits of ones and zeroes to my bank account. Which is fed by the CC. But don't ask for any now - time to snooze.:wink:

robbins.photo

Yup, It's The Zoo Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Love them! But services are paid in bits of ones and zeroes to my bank account. Which is fed by the CC. But don't ask for any now - time to snooze.:wink:
Ok fine. My credit card number is easy to remember, its the same as my social security number:

Most reactions

New Topics