How to Create A Brownish Antiquey Feel

Crystalstream

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Kodak Playsport and I would like to learn how to use my camera, and photoshop as well, to make artistic photographs. How can I create a brownish-tint, antiquey feel? If any sort of photo/paint shop program might assist me, please acknowledge. I would prefer an inexpensive or free program. Thankyou.

Sincerely,
Crystal

Crystalstream said:
I have a Kodak Playsport and I would like to learn how to use my camera, and photoshop as well, to make artistic photographs. How can I create a brownish-tint, antiquey feel? If any sort of photo/paint shop program might assist me, please acknowledge. I would prefer an inexpensive or free program. Thankyou.

Sincerely,
Crystal

Any program out there can do it. There is picnik.com for free. Gimp is a free downloadable photo editing software. Photoshop. Photoshop elements is around 50-100.

There are millions of ways to create a sepia toned photo. If you do a google search you will come up with a bunch of different ways to do it. You can turn the photo grayscale then add the color that you want to it.

Gimp is a very popular free editing program

gimp.com

and the color you seek is Sepia

Download GIMP. It's free.

[video=youtube;zsFxpU66hzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsFxpU66hzU&list=UUipyX6o0FX_G9O05EnY24xg&index=6&feature=plcp"]click here[/video].

Most reactions

New Topics

Back