How to do the following in Photoshop

BananaRepublic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
An image that I need help with:

The exhaust stack, on the hood of the tractor, as you can see there is lost in the trees behind how do I fix this in PS.
Tractor.jpg

I used the shape tool and text.

exhaust_pipe.png

Winner after winner here!

Seen as I got allot of abus,,, help with the last image I thought I might try another.
There is a strand of straw coming from the under the dogs right eye going across his nose to the left, I can't remove this without leaving it being obvious on inspection, is there a proper way to do this. Also please have a look at the image above also.

Dog-2.jpg

Seen as I got allot of abus,,, help with the last image I thought I might try another.
There is a strand of straw coming from the under the dogs right eye going across his nose to the left, I can't remove this without leaving it being obvious on inspection, is there a proper way to do this. Also please have a look at the image above also.

View attachment 107596
I used the healing brush and clone stamp tools:

Dog-2.jpg

This one for me would be a delete and retake. Sorry.

I do see you're point but a retake would mean waiting 10 months added to this it was a spontaneous thing. If you the schematics of a time machine I might have more of a chance.

View attachment 107596[/QUOTE]I used the healing brush and clone stamp tools:

I can't view that of site but I did try that myself and its fine from a distance but if one knew about such things they can see the touch ups on closer inspection.

2 days after initial: I have got a better version now thanks I just have to keep at it

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back