How To Make this Better? C&C

Ernicus said:
I did not edit it in anyway (other than adjust levels), again due to the fact that I don't know anything about how to fix colors, skin tone, etc. I only adjusted the levels to remove the haze.

I just wanted to illustrate the darker vs haze I was trying to get at, not actually edit the picture to make it look better.

That's cool...

I struggle with the accurate colors a great deal... between finding the right white balance (waiting for my grey card to arrive) and proper saturation and tone. Sometimes I will think one image looks good and then it's completely different from another in the same series...so any help is appreciated! I also know some editing techniques are personal preference. I know I have a lot to learn and I like hearing (well most of the time) all of it :)

Just played around on my iPad. Used Snapseed app to adjust. Great images to start with, a lot of potential for adjusting to your liking. A lot more can be done by someone with more talent than I have with Photoshop or other programs. Your mileage may vary.

Attachments

• $image-4188962098.jpg
    $image-4188962098.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 63
  • $image-2790483488.jpg
    $image-2790483488.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 59
Thank you!...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back