Status
Not open for further replies.

Nestor Toussaint

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello

I would like to know if links to my Photography website are permitted on this forum. If so how should I post links and also how many times a day should I post links.

Links are permitted as long as they're not considered advertising or spam.

And explanation about the link would be appreciated. Otherwise, 99.9% of us will ignore it.

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

You are welcome to post a link to your photography website here. This is the best place on TPF to call attention to your website, as well as getting feedback on the design or content.

To answer your question:
how should I post links and also how many times a day should I post links
my answer is: tread very lightly in that regard. We actually have a guideline about this very subject here at TPF:

* Should it be obvious by your signature or posting style that you are here only to promote your business or product, you may receive a warning or possibly be banned. It is permissible for active, involved members to post links to their personal or business web sites - however, they may not include links that can be perceived as marketing for personal gain or profit (such as linking to your site if you are Amazon affiliate links or similar) from the TPF Community, or taking advantage of TPF's SEO.

So, by all means, you are welcomed and encouraged to interact with your fellow TPF members, post your photos and enter our contests - basically, become an active member here. If, however, your main goal is to drop by here to make a random comment and include a link back to your site, your account will likely be flagged as spam and dealt with accordingly.

Hope this expanded info helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back