how to post pictures from flickr?

vpatel2168

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not sure if this forum is flickr friendly. Is there a different way to post pictures embedded into the thread? any how i will post the link to my flickr site, please take a look and let me know what you think..

Flickr: vpatel2168's Photostream

thanks

I lose my EXIF data from Flickr to here. I tried to research this issue the other night, but couldn't get a definitive answer. Maybe because I have a free Flickr account?

those are nice, I expecially like the couple walking, it has very good tone.

look above your pic in flickr, click "share this" select the "BBCode", select desired size, copy and then paste here.

Thanks Trever! I didn't know you could do that. Pretty cool!

Danny

I lose my EXIF data from Flickr to here. I tried to research this issue the other night, but couldn't get a definitive answer. Maybe because I have a free Flickr account?

Nope it happens to everyone who hosts on flickr. The EXIF data isn't lost per se but its just no longer attached to the photos (I suspect its not saved as part of flickr's photo processing stage when you upload). However full EXIF should be accessable on each photo (provided it has it attached when its uploaded of course) if you go to the "Actions" tab above the photo in question in flickr.

Most reactions

Back