What's new

how wide for interior

Good to great pictures may not sell the home to the buyer but perhaps they could sell the realtor to the seller???

I almost didn't even look at the house I bought this past year on the fact of the photos made it look so dirty and dark. I think having really good photos might be enough to get someone to come look at the house, and considering my buddies house has been on the market for a year now he is willing to try anything to get people to come look at it.

I just think right now with today's housing market some homeowners are willing to pay $50-100 for high quality photos. In the end for me I just want to shoot and learn.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom