How would you acheive this style?

MightyLeeMoon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.transmissionfields.com
Hey all

A friend of mine showed me this photograph and I am in love with the look of it.

So...I was wondering how I would acheive the look. I then thought to pose the question to this group...as I recall there are some extremely talented folks here.

So...how would you go about acheiving the look in this photograph?

file.jpg

I don't see anything special about it, really, so I'm unsure what "look" you mean specifically. It seems to have been softened a bit in photoshop. Probably, duplicated layer, gaussian blur, and blend mode set to soft light.

he never said there was ne thing special bout it, he just wanted to know how to acheive the look. i would say duplicate layer, do gaussian blur, set to overlay, and maybe mess around with sum airbrushing to get the brownish look.

he never said there was ne thing special bout it, he just wanted to know how to acheive the look. i would say duplicate layer, do gaussian blur, set to overlay, and maybe mess around with sum airbrushing to get the brownish look.

When you use the term "this look", you imply that there is something special about it apart from standing outside in daylight and taking a picture. It helps to know what exactly about it he considers the "look". It could be the softness, the contrast, the color tone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back