What's new

How would you edit this one? Trinidad, Cuba

Was it taken with a phone camera ?
 
How I would edit it depends on what I wanted for the subject.... the building on the right... the bell town down the street.... the palm trees & clouds.....

But the first thing I would do is level the horizon.
 
My bad to have an unlevel horizon. I am constantly straightening my pictures when I hold the camera. I tend to tilt my head ever so slightly for some reason.

I kind of want the picture to stay in the crop it's in...the centre of the street. However...I'm not sure if I would take out any of the tourists or anything. Seems like a lot of editing for something beyond my control. I did notice the bag in the lower right corner.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom