How would you make this better?

Stacylouwho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The only modifying I have done to this photo was cropping a man out to the right and a pole on the left. It is very grainy bc it was dark and I didn't want to use my camera flash. I used my 50mm 1.8. C&C please!?

lightbox

dancing | Flickr - Photo Sharing!$8655981004_7fb70ced9d_n.jpg

having trouble uploading it.. sorry!

I would lighten the image up quite a bit, and then apply a Lightroomj preset to it, to give it an "effects" feel. It's a spontaneous wedding shot, and technically it's underexposed, probably horribly noisy, and the composition is a bit awkward, so I would take it, and pull out what it does offer and feature it: the line of people, night time, the lights, dancing, good times, and emphasize the FUN!!!!! it shows, and mask the technical shortcomings with massive, over-the-top "effects filtering".

I would lighten the image up quite a bit, and then apply a Lightroomj preset to it, to give it an "effects" feel. It's a spontaneous wedding shot, and technically it's underexposed, probably horribly noisy, and the composition is a bit awkward, so I would take it, and pull out what it does offer and feature it: the line of people, night time, the lights, dancing, good times, and emphasize the FUN!!!!! it shows, and mask the technical shortcomings with massive, over-the-top "effects filtering".

Okay! I will play with it some. I am still getting used to Lr. Thanks!

Most reactions

Back