Howdy all

whiskee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I joined the forum to discuss all things related to photography and to get tips to develop myself. :thumbup: I bet I'm not the only one.

I love shooting landscape, nature and animals in general, as well as taking pictures around the world when I'm travelling. I'm from Finland and sadly, the area I'm living on is terribly far from ideal and interesting... :lol: :thumbdown:

What comes to gear, I got interested in M4/3 cameras and I've been shooting with an Olympus E-PL1 for a long time now, which I think is an awesome digital camera for it's purpose. It has some weaknesses, particularly when shooting in very low light.
Anyway, I recently decided to make changes and bought a Canon 7D and I feel like I'm finally getting that versatility and sharpness I've wanted.

I'm just getting started with a personal blog, but I'm lacking time and inspiration to update it frequently enough. There should be a link that takes you there in my profile.

Anyways... I'm off to exporing this site. ;)

Last edited:
Welcome to the site.

So, your blog is ready to share yet?
I'm looking forward for your pictures.

What part of Finland are you from? There is always something interesting to shoot, in my opinion!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back