Howdy

talonop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Looks like forgetting to post an introduction is becoming a trend! :D I am mostly lurking around in the photo galleries and photo equipment forums, and just discovered this forum, so I completely forgot to introduce myself.

uhh...I live in Carmel, Indiana, which is right by Indianapolis. I am a professional editorialist/reviewer at SLCentral.com (as Talon) and at activegaming.net (as Element).

I am currently learning webdesign, and am still in the early stages of developing my webdesign business. In the future, I hope to get good enough with webdesign and photography to help pay for college and whatnot. Check here for a skeleton page (it aint pretty, I warned you) of what is to be my future webdeisgn business.

Anyways, I am pretty new to SLR photography. Before I made the plunge to SLR, I was a digital snapshotter and street photographer. I almost bought a 35mm rangefinder, but decided instead to go with an SLR. So...here I am! I look forward to discussing photography with all you guys on the forum.

8)

Wuhay I get to be the first to say welcome.

Well...welcome, youll find that everyone on the website is really kind and helpfull...not one of them has ever been rude to me, im really pleased about it, they are really nice people.
Did you know I typed the last 4 lines without looking?

Anyways if yah need anything, pm me or something and ill be glad to help, and I may need your help from time to time, being an editor and all :D

Most reactions

Back