Hoya 58mm Multi Coated Filter Kit

Skep18

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I ended up ordering this lense kit. It was kinda on accident, but moving on. I was intending to get this kit anyways... To the point, I was wondering if anyone know the compirable part numbers which were included in the kit below. I'm just trying to figure out which filters I'm actually getting.

58MSK Hoya 58mm Multi Coated Filter Starter Kit with UV & Polarizer.

Yes, I have searched for this kit and found posts about it, but none addressed my issue. :angel:

Thanks in advance for any help!

bump. Hoping someone chimes in. :thumbup:

Ultra Violet for UV filtration, haze elimination and lens protection. Circular Polarizer for color saturation, increased contrast and eliminating of glare from highly reflective surfaces such as water, glass or metal.

Am I missing something? It seems pretty clear to me...

Errr can't you just wait till it comes and then read the part numbers off the side? Why the rush? Read a book while you wait :)

Ultra Violet for UV filtration, haze elimination and lens protection. Circular Polarizer for color saturation, increased contrast and eliminating of glare from highly reflective surfaces such as water, glass or metal.

Am I missing something? It seems pretty clear to me...

Well, it seems they sell different UV filter lenses. For instance:

Hoya 58mm UV (Ultra Violet) Glass Filter - G Series - $11.95

Hoya 58mm DMC PRO1 Digital Multi-Coated UV (Ultra Violet) Filter. - $58.35

Hoya 58mm HD Hardened Glass 8-layer Multi-Coated Digital UV (Ultra Violet) Filter. - $70.35

And so forth. This LINK shows the search result for "Hoya 58mm UV" on Adorama and has like 10 or 15 different results... All single filter lenses...

Errr can't you just wait till it comes and then read the part numbers off the side? Why the rush? Read a book while you wait :)

Yea, I could. But I figured why not ask? It would probably be useful as far as data on a product logged on TPF. :meh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back