er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2010 #1 how do you do hdr?
inTempus TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2008 Messages 3,692 Reaction score 4 Location Indiana Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2010 #2 er111a said: how do you do hdr? Click to expand... Let me help you.
PackingMyBags TPF Noob! Joined Jul 20, 2008 Messages 136 Reaction score 1 Location NorCal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2010 #3 I generally take 3 shots at -2,0, and +2 at EV settings. I then compile them in Photmatix for processing. Quite easy.
I generally take 3 shots at -2,0, and +2 at EV settings. I then compile them in Photmatix for processing. Quite easy.
Chriss TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2010 Messages 325 Reaction score 7 Location Cincinnati Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2010 #4 inTempus said: er111a said: how do you do hdr? Click to expand... Let me help you. Click to expand... Haha. I love that site.
inTempus said: er111a said: how do you do hdr? Click to expand... Let me help you. Click to expand... Haha. I love that site.
S SoonerBJJ No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 437 Reaction score 54 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2010 #5 Google and the forum's search function are your friend.
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Chriss said: inTempus said: er111a said: how do you do hdr? Click to expand... Let me help you. Click to expand... Haha. I love that site. Click to expand... I have never seen that before so cool :O
Chriss said: inTempus said: er111a said: how do you do hdr? Click to expand... Let me help you. Click to expand... Haha. I love that site. Click to expand... I have never seen that before so cool :O
o hey tyler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 9,784 Reaction score 2,727 Location Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2010 #7 How do you HRD?
burnws6 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2009 Messages 596 Reaction score 1 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2010 #8 spell it right first
P PatrickHMS TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2008 Messages 1,410 Reaction score 0 Location Metro Atlanta Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2010 #9 I tried HRD myself, but found it too hard to do... Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
Tulsa TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2010 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 3 Location Tulsa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2010 #10 :scratch:
FattyMcJ TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2010 Messages 780 Reaction score 29 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2010 #11 I'll help too, in a different way... Let me google that for you