What's new

Huge boast!!

Slovensky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
West Sussex, England
I'm VERY excited about this......I entered this photo into the UK Kennel Club Dog Photographer of the Year competition......and I've been shortlisted as one of the finalists :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I just had to share that and the photo again :lol:

KCportraitextended.jpg
 
Fantastic! It's a beautiful pic.

Good luck and let us know the results. :)
 
WOW - well done mate. I have two Weimaraners too!!! :D

Fantastic picture!! Good luck in the comp!
 
Congrats!! :thumbup: That's very validating. :)
 
wow, great shot. Beautiful dogs too! I'd say good luck, but from the quality of this photo i doubt you need luck! ;)
 
Wow for some reason the picture makes me laugh, I mean that in a good way. The expressions of the dogs,the lighting , and the closeness of the paws reminds of pictures of old couples still in love, almost human. Hope that makes sense. Excellent picture, it made me feel good looking at it. Thanks, I needed that today.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom