What's new

Huge selection of double-sided vinyl backdrops for sale!

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys!

I've got a load of backdrops for sale. Each is 4x8' double-sided vinyl, unless square. If square, the size is 4x4'.

$80/ea. I'll take offers for the lot.

Local pickup or ship.

I don't remember if links are acceptable on the forum or not. I hope so:
Backdrop Sale - Mark White Photography & Cinematic Productions

Best,
Mark
 
Last edited:
Here's the first 15 of the selection:

1.webp 2.webp 3.webp 4.webp 5.webp 6.webp 7 (2x).webp 8.webp 9.webp 10.webp 11.webp 12.webp 13.webp 14.webp 15.webp
 
And here are the rest:

16 (2x).webp 17.webp 18.webp 19.webp 20.webp 21 (2x).webp 22.webp 23.webp 24.webp 25.webp 26.webp 27.webp 28.webp 29.webp 30.webp
 
Anddd this one:

31.webp
 
Bump. Price dropped to $80/ea. I'll take $2000 for the lot ($64/ea).

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom