What's new

Huge Shenandoah National Park Series....

thedeepestsleep

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
163
Reaction score
5
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All these shots were shot during a weekend in May in SNP.


Tornadic. by Jon Bilous, on Flickr


They Said a Storm Was Coming... by Jon Bilous, on Flickr


Forested. by Jon Bilous, on Flickr


Chillin' by Jon Bilous, on Flickr


Blue Ridge Steam. by Jon Bilous, on Flickr


Clearing... by Jon Bilous, on Flickr


"What do you think you're doing with that camera?" by Jon Bilous, on Flickr


In The River... by Jon Bilous, on Flickr


Spillway. by Jon Bilous, on Flickr


Waterways. by Jon Bilous, on Flickr


The Big Drop. by Jon Bilous, on Flickr


The Little Falls... by Jon Bilous, on Flickr
 
A bit too many to comment individually, but I enjoyed the series. :)
 
I too enjoyed the series. A little bit over saturated maybe, but still very nice.
 
I agree, some of these look a bit over saturated. I do like "Waterways" quite a bit. Nice series overall.
 
I agree with others though, the images are over saturated and I also think some have too much PP....but thats just my style sometimes of "less is more." Nice set though overall.
 
I have to agree wits a little over saturated, great series and good work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom